The Airchecker from SKS is a fast and easy way to check your tire pressure. The swiveling head makes it a snap to reach your presta or schrader valve stem at any angle, and the backlit display with extra-large LED digits is always easy to read. This gauge measures up to 144 psi and reads in 10ths of psi.
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded CO2 cartridge - Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
$52.50 - $55.00
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
- Everything you need for a quick fix on the road - 3 tire levers - Patch Kit - 9-function multi-tool - CO2 inflator with 2 16g CO2 cartridges - Seat bag
Get back on the road fast with Control Blast 0. Featuring a reversible head for Presta & Schrader with a valve knob which unwinds to apply just the right amount of pressure. Features - Easy fill rate control knob - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Alloy construction - Head only (cartridge not included) - Compatible with threaded cartridges
Giant's Control Blast 16-gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges are the replacement cartridges for Giant's Control Blast and other inflators that accept this type (CO2 inflators sold separately). • Foam-padded cartridge provides insulation
Giant's Control Blast 2 CO2 Inflation Kit consists of an inflator head that fits Presta valves and a 16-gram threaded CO2 cartridge. It also accepts 12-, 16-, 20- and 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges. The head features controllable air release so you can fine-tune your pressure.
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded co2 cartridge - Presta and schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
- Rotatable 1.25” gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle design - High Pressure/High Volume switchable system - Fold out foot pad for fast, stable inflation - Roller System valve head eliminates twisting while threading onto valve - 120 PSI Max
Giant's Control Mini Pocket Pump fits so easily into your jersey pocket that you're liable to forget it's there; that is, until you need it. Then you have 120psi at your fingertips with a reversible head that fits any type of valve. This pump has an aluminum body that telescopes into itself for a compact fit so it can travel with you on every bike ride.
Keep your suspension pressure dialed-in with Giant's Control Shock Pump. It sports an aluminum barrel with a comfy T-handle that easily handles even the highest pressures. And, it has a handy micro-adjust pressure-relief button for fine-tuning settings, an easy-to-read, removable gauge, and a flexible hose to reach into tight spaces easily. It even fills your tires with the included Presta valve adapter.
$42.00 - $45.00
LESS IS MORE. The Giant Control Tower 2 is a great pump choice. A durable structure provides stability during use, remove the surplus function provides better efficiency with fewer strokes to fill your tires. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the large 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3.0" base mounted analog gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180psi rating
$32.00 - $35.00
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
Inflating up to 120psi and handling both Presta and Schrader valves, Control Tower 4 is constructed with a reinforced composite barrel and plastic base. With an ergonomic handle it comes fully loaded with a ball needle and inflator for a practical, multi purpose pump. - DoubleHead valve - Ball inflator accessories included - Plastic barrel and base - Durable steel shaft
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
XLAB's versatile Multi-Strike Repair Holder provides fast access to your repair kit, whether you have tubular or clincher tires. Carry CO2s and an inflator on one side and a spare tube/tire or pump on the other! - VERSATILE MOUNTING - Will mount on DELTA single bottle systems or at the rear of the XLAB CARBON WING and SUPER WING (each sold separately) - STORAGE SAVER - Mounts to your hydration carrier (sold separately), saving space in your storage bag for your cell phone, nutrition and other important items - FAST ACCESS - Simply unscrew, and attach your inflator and CO2 cartridges. Simply unstrap your spare tire, tube or inflating foam sealant. - The CO2 Holder holds 2 CO2 Cartridges (included), and a NANOFLATOR or SPEED CHUCK inflator (each sold separately) - The Multi Holder can hold a tube, inflating foam sealant, TIRE MATE or tubular tire (each sold separately - must purchase optional XCW STRAP if storing a tubular tire) - Glass Reinforced Nylon - Chassis weight: 30 grams Includes: - Center Plate - Multi Holder - CO2 Holder - 2 AIR STRIKE CO2 Cartridges - Hardware Popular Clincher Setups (accessory items sold separately) - Tube & tire levers on Multi Holder. Two CO2 and a NANOFLATOR inflator on CO2 Holder. - 4 CO2 cartridges and NANOFLATOR inflator. (Purchase an extra CO2 Holder) Popular Tubular Setups (accessory items sold separately) - Tubular tire on Multi Holder. Two CO2 & NANOFLATOR inflator on CO2 Holder. - Tubular tire and inflating foam sealant. (Purchase an extra Multi Holder)
Why have your CO2 cartridges rattling around in a seat bag when you can get Xlab's Sonic Nut Inflation Holder and store them behind your saddle? It holds two threaded CO2 cartridges and an inflator (each sold separately) in an easy-access location. The Sonic Nut is compatible with Xlab's Sonic and Turbo Wings.
- Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Sprint race distances • Includes the key -items for training - Includes essentials you need for short triathlons - Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: - TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. - STEALTH POCKET 100: All-purpose nutrition & repair top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes - NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation - AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: One 16 gram CO2 cartridge
Why have your CO2 cartridges rattling around in a seat bag when you can get Xlab's X-Nut Inflation Holder and store them behind your saddle? It holds two threaded CO2 cartridges and an inflator (each sold separately) in an easy-access location. The X-Nut is compatible with Xlab's Carbon and Super Wings.
$10.99 - $16.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
- Solution for mounting pumps and C02 inflators on frames or seatpost - Soft rubber block and Velcro loops hold pumps tightly
Replacement parts for JoeBlow Pro and JoeBlow Booster.
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.
The Topeak JoeBlow III continues the tradition of setting the benchmark for floor pump durability and performance while ushering in upgrades with an enlarged 3-inch chronograph-inspired gauge and hammer-style TwinHead DX pump head. A durable steel barrel and base as well as an ergonomic padded handle make inflating tires a breeze. - Presta / Schrader / Dunlop-compatible - Max 160psi / 11bar - Volume per stroke: 317.5cc - 3.7lbs / 1.68kg - Ball and bladder needles included
Topeak's Micro Rocket AL is a small pump that packs a punch. Small in stature, this 6.3-inch pump is a giant in tire inflation. It utilizes a compact, single-action design to blast tires up to 160 psi.
Topeak's Mini Dual is constructed of lightweight aluminum and sports a grippy Kraton and plastic handle for easy pumping. And, the thumb-lock head ensures an airtight seal on both Presta and Schrader valves.
Topeak's Mini Dual DX is constructed of lightweight aluminum and sports a grippy Kraton and plastic handle for easy pumping. And, their thumb-lock SmartHead ensures an airtight seal on both Presta and Schrader valves.
Page 1 of 10 Next page