SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
$35.00 - $52.99
SRAM's Centra Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They feature a large ergonomic grip section and SRAM's 1:1 actuation for solid shifts. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a SRAM or Shimano front derailleur. These shifters are indexed to shift three gears, and feature micro-adjustments for perfect front derailleur alignment.
$9.00 - $19.99
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur.
$26.99 - $39.99
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Shifting one gear or the whole range is simple with just a twist of the wrist. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur and a SRAM or Shimano derailleur up front.
Be it the fireworks of a finale, an ideal rhythm, climbing on the top, or a deep, dark place extracting the last kilojoule of effort on your bike split, you want to adjust your gear with the twitch of a finger. eTap Blip satellite shifters allow you to shift when you want, where you want. - Limitless remote shifting positions for drop and aero bars - Wired shift buttons can be positioned however the rider prefers - Connect to Blip Box or drop bar eTap levers - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap shift/brake controls
SRAM's X4 shifters feature Exact Actuation 1:1 cable pull ratios for precise, dependable shifting. They deliver SRAM's proven ergonomics and excellent performance at a great price.
Zipp's Vuka Shift AXS 90 is more than an aero extension; it's a complete shifting system. Think of it as a supremely efficient solution to house the brains of your SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS time trial or triathlon bike. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 cleanly houses your aerobar extensions, shift-control, and head unit in one neat and clean package. This approach solves an emerging problem of the age of electronic shifting. The time for system integration is now—with this seamless solution. The extensions themselves feature the pro-proven Vuka Evo shape with a 90mm rise. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 is compatible with more than 90 percent of the integrated aerobar systems currently on the market. - AXS Integrated Aerobar shifting system - Length is trimmable, 10mm at front and 90mm at rear - Integrated Garmin/Wahoo/Bryton computer mount - Ships with SRAM Clics extension-end shifters and Blips shifting buttons for brake-lever position shifting - More than an aero extension, this is an integrated shifting system for the modern triathlon/TT bike - Cleans up your aero cockpit for simplicity and optimized aero efficiency
- Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers - Aluminum - Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed - Cables and housing included
- Indexed replacement twist shifters for triple chainring drivetrains - Shimano-compatible (2 to 1 ratio) - Shimano Equivalent: SL-RS45 / SL-RS35
- Drivetrain Speeds: 2x9 or 3x9 - Front Derailleur/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
$19.99 - $29.99
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's SL-M315 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
Shimano Rapidfire Plus flatbar shift levers for road and fitness bikes. Compatible with 2x8 and 3x8 Claris R2000 components. The levers are also equipped with 2-Way Release for different riding styles or shifting (index finger or thumb) from various riding positions. The upper lever still performs the same function, but it swings both ways. Pull it with your finger or push it with your thumb—you choose. - Optical display to quickly see what gear you are in - Quick-adjust barrel for fine-tuning shifting
The Deore M6000 Rapidfire shifters deliver light, smooth action paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. - OPTISLICK cable - Precise and consistent shifting performance - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Intuitive and readily visible OGD - 1 shifter for double and triple use - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 3/2 - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position. - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible - Double or Triple: Double, Triple
The Shimano Deore SL-M6100 Right Shift Lever is designed for use with 12-Speed Deore M6100 MTB drivetrains. - I-Spec EV creates a clean and action-optimized cockpit with a wider adjustment range to suit riders of various styles, preferences, and body types - RapidFire Plus technology is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke - OT-SP41 reduces inner cable friction to provide quick response and effortless shifting
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
- 20% lighter rear shifts - Consistently stable shifting - RD new shadow design with optimized slant design - New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology - Longer lever body - Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation - I-spec II - Model Number : SL-M8000-I - Series : DEORE XT - Shift Lever Type : RAPIDFIRE Plus - Rear speeds : 11-speed - Front Shifting : Front Shifter Available - Instant Release : Yes - Multi Release : Yes - 2-way Release : Yes - Optical Gear Display : NO - Shift Cable Casing : OT-SP41 - Shift Cable : New low friction shift cable
Ergonomically designed for prolonged enjoyment. Simple, adaptable cockpit. - 2-way release - Removable optical display - Longer lever body with anti-slip surface improves shifting and reduces actuation force - Low friction cable in OT-SP41 housing for smooth, effortless shifting - 20% lighter rear shifts - Consistently stable shifting - RD new shadow design with optimized slant design - New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology - Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation - Rear speeds: 11-speed - Front Shifting: Front Shifter Available - Instant Release: Yes - Multi Release: Yes - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: removable
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
For triathlon and time trial bikes, Shimano DURA-ACE SL-BS79 bar end shifters deliver precision shifting with a sleek, aerodynamic design. - The right-side/rear shifter is 10-Speed, index-only - Left-side/front is 2/3-Speed - Mount Type: Bar End, Downtube
The Revoshift shifter allows you to change gears by simply twisting with thumb and index finger while keeping your hands on the handlebar. - Easy and reliable shifting is good for average riders and beginners. - Dual-diameter shift collar allows any hand size to get a secure grip on the shift collar. - Designed to improve efficiency in the Nexus internally geared hub system
- 10-speed - Rapidfire Plus - 2 way release - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
- 11-speed - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - Clean and action-optimized cockpit - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
- 12-speed - Quick and easy shifting - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
With quick lever access and a light and responsive lever action, Rapidfire Plus SLX shift lever delivers smooth control out on the trail. The new I-SPEC EV lever offers a wide range of adjustments including increased lever slide range. - Quicker lever access and light operation - Instantaneous push and pull movements - 20% quicker main lever access and -35% shifting operation force (vs SL-M7000-R)
With quick lever access and a light and responsive lever action, Rapidfire Plus SLX shift lever delivers smooth control out on the trail. The new I-SPEC EV lever offers a wide range of adjustments including increased lever slide range. - Instantaneous push and pull movements - 20% quicker main lever access and -35% shifting operation force (vs SL-M7000-IR) - Adjust to the optimal position for any riding style or rider preference with clean cockpit - Rider tunable
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
The Firebolt Switch Unit control with intuitive operation is ergonomically designed for a MTB. It’s the ultimate in comfort and reliability as you switch between modes while blasting through the trails. - The e-MTB Switch Unit (SW-E8000-L) is ergonomically designed for the specific demands of MTB riding such as riding through tight singletrack and bumpy terrain - Accurate, smooth shifting between power-assist modes regardless of weather or terrain conditions - Switch between Boost, Trail, Eco and Walk settings in a flash during the ride. Shifters incorporate the same design and shifting feel as XT Di2 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Four support settings to choose from: Boost, Trail, Eco, Walk - Boost: Complete support for a max boost and expert climbing - choose between high, med, or low level of assist - Trail: Intuitively smooth gradated support through even the most demanding singletracks. Automatically adjusts its level of support based on pedal pressure. Choose between high, med, or low level of assist - Eco: Solid support for those long expeditions - Walk: Assists you when you need to get off the bike and walk it—simple to activate
Page 1 of 5 Next page